Thursday, June 23, 2011

419 company scam example

Sometimes the victim will be asked to pay the winning prize in quiz game receiving. Demanded money from you guys will make payments to the customs or the airport, making clearances for the price to your land.

The Black Money Scam also known as the Nigerian 419 scam. 419 refers to a portion of a Nigerian law that deals with fraud.

An e-mail questions to help you to move money, new set packages, or collecting money for a company or person anywhere in the world must be regarded as a scam.

A typical example for such emails is:
From:   
"Mr. Udoma Almond" <udomaal--------54@att.net>  | Add to Address book |This is not spam
 To:    undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject:    Re: I hope we can work together.
Date:    Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:50:41 IST

From The Desk of Mr. Udoma Almond.
CBB Packaging/Courier Officer
Central Bank of Benin .
General Computing,
Packaging/Courier Office Ankpa Road ,
Cotonou . Benin Republic.
My Dear,
Urgent and Confidential: Please let this not come to you as a surprise because you do not know me, I am Mr. Udoma Almond, I Work with the central Bank of Benin, Packaging and Courier Department. I got your contact through online directory while I was searching for a good person for this mutual business I want you to help me clear this package that is already in Europe which I shipped through our CBB accredited courier agent, the contents of the package is $12,500,000.00 all in $100.00 Bills, But the courier company does not know that it is money that I have in the package. Please be aware that the money can be brought to you any where you want.

All I want you to do for now is this, give me your mailing address your private phone to receive the fund and for you assistance, you will have 50% and 50% for me. Please my identity must not be revealed to anybody for security reasons. Other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me.

Note: Communication should be strictly through telephone and email for security reasons and you can reach me on my private telephone number: +22998156480 as you received this mail or send me email via: udomalmond@w.cn

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Udoma Almond.


You must be careful, these scams are dangerous to your finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...